Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern Styropan's relationships with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Styropan’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, who is Styropan I.Katsaounidis & CO SA (TIN 094298475 TAX OFFICE: Thessaloniki FAE, G.E.M.I. No. 038304505000, registered office: 14th km Thessalonikis-Verias, GRE 57011 contact telephone no 0030 2310722384, email: email@example.com).The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Styropan reserves all rights to correct, remove or add any terms at any time. Such amendments shall have immediate effect. For this reason, we kindly request that you examine the terms of provision of services on a regular basis. The use of the website, or any service provided by the website, following the notification of the amendment of the terms and conditions of the provision of services, automatically constitutes the acceptance by you of the terms and conditions for the services, as amended.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material is the entire website’s content, including indicatively but not restrictively, texts, photographs, videos,graphics, trademarks, logos, distinctive characteristics and/or other intellectual property rights. All the aforementioned material constitutes the intellectual property Styropan and are protected by Greek and international laws. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with this copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. You do not retain any right to copy the content of the website, or parts of it without a special written permission provided by us.
- The use in any way of the trademarks, logos, distinctive characteristics etc. contained or mentioned on the website is not permitted.
- You agree to solely make personal, non-commercial use of the website and only for your account. You are not permitted to resell or transfer or make available to or to be used by or for the benefit of another person or entity. You agree that you can not use, transfer, distribute or make available any information and content contained on the website in any way that could prove to be in competition with the activities carried out by Styropan.
- You agree that you can't sell part of the website or transmit it in other mediums (printed media, television or radio shows, online/offline magazines and blogs, the internet etc., without the prior written consent of Styropan. Consequently, the website and the information contained in it may not be used for the creation of data bases of any type.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Greece and you agree that the courts of Greece shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute.
Cookies can only save text, which is always anonymous and encrypted usually. STYROPAN will not store any personal information in a cookie.
Third Party Cookies
We embed third party functionality into our website:
Google Analytics is used to analyse traffic on our website;
These third parties may set functionality and analytical cookies on the Styropan website which are necessary or useful to make their services work on the Styropan website. These cookies are set by the third parties; Styropan only allows them to do so by including their services in the Website. However, the data controllers of the personal data, to the extent personal data is collected by those cookies, are those third parties. Google does not allow users to set cookie preferences. See here. You can change your third party cookie preferences by setting your browser settings in a way that you are informed if cookies are downloaded on to your computer or mobile device and that you are able to decide on: the acceptance of certain cookies in certain cases; a general acceptance; or rejection. Please be aware that in case of a rejection of third party cookies, the functionality of the third party services on our website may be impaired for you.
Facebook pixel is used to create a more interesting and personalised online presence for you.
The website styropan.gr uses ‘re-targeting technology’. This technology connects internet users who are already interested in our website (have visited our example for example) with our partner’s websites (e.g. Facebook) via adverts. We believe that using personalised adverts that are relevant to your interests are far more interesting for internet users than adverts that are of no personal relevance. This type of advertising medium is used on our partners’ websites based on using cookie technology and analysing previous user behaviour. This type of advertising is completely pseudonymous. Of course, no personal data is saved here. Re-targeting technology is used in accordance with applicable legal data protection provisions. Facebook users should be aware that Facebook’s communication tool Website Custom Audiences is used on the website. For this, ‘Facebook pixels’ are integrated into our website, which you as a user of our website select anonymously, i.e. without you being identified as a person. You are then logged into Facebook, and a non-reversible and thus non-personal checksum (profile) from your user data is submitted to Facebook for analysis and marketing purposes. You can find more information on the purpose and scope of Facebook’s data collection and further processing and use of the data, as well as your setting options for protecting your privacy, in Facebook’s data protection guidelines, which can be found here and here. If you want to opt-out of the use of Facebook Website Custom Audiences, you can do so at here.
Data protection-General info
"Personal information" is information relating to an identified or identifiable individual which we collect when you use this website. When using this website, it is important that you provide us with only your own personal information and ensure that the personal information you provide is accurate and up to date. Please note that you will be responsible for any inaccurate, third party or false personal information that you provide to us.
Collection of information
When you submit an online enquiry or contact form, we may ask for some or all of the following information:
Name and surname, email address, telephone number, company name, role in company/profession, how did you get to our website.
Some of the aforementioned information is mandatory in order to complete your request and you’ll see that indicated by a star (*), but other information is optional and and you don't have to give it to us.
You agree with the collection of personal data as described above.
Use of information
We use this information for the purposes listed below:
To provide you with this website and our products and services, to keep internal records, to develop our products, to develop our website, to fulfill your requests and answer your queries or complaints, for designing and implementing online marketing campaigns, to communicate and share our news with you through our newsletter etc.
You agree with the use of personal data as described above.
Access to the information
You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you under data protection laws. If you would like a copy of the information held about you please make a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you think any information held by Styropan about you is incorrect, incomplete or is being processed improperly, please reach out to us and we will delete/correct/update or cease to process any information subject to the terms provided for by the law.
Styropan is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable procedures where relevant to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Styropan's website uses SSL protocol, with 128-bit encryption (the strongest type of encryption nowadays) for secure online transactions. This encrypts all of your personal information so that they can not be read or modified when they are transferred to the Internet. Today, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol is the standard used globally on the internet for website certification by web users and for the encryption of data between web users and web servers. An encrypted SSL communication requires that all information exchanged between a customer and a server is encrypted by the software that sends the information and is decrypted by the software that receives it, thus protecting personal information while it is being transmitted over the internet. Moreover, any information sent through SSL protocol is protected by a mechanism that automatically verifies if data has been altered during its transmission.